Your Mobility Questions - Answered!
When you buy from us you get our expert advice in addition to:
- One (1) free diagnostic service on any equipment purchased from us.
- 20% off all replacement parts.
- 20% off rentals when repairs are being made to your purchased equipment.
- A free copy of our ‘Know Your Options’ guide.
We recommend setting up deliveries as soon as possible. Keep in mind it may take time to order products. Our goal is to schedule the delivery prior to the customer’s estimated time of need.
We will give a 2 hour block of time for delivery or pick up. Sometimes we can deliver during a requested time, but if not, we will assign an alternative time and notify you by phone and/or email. If running late, they will call with an estimated time of arrival.
We have 2 seating specialists, Brad and Mike, with a combined 45 years of experience with seating and custom wheelchairs. They are both available for appointments in the Showroom or come see you in your home. Information you provide us will be forwarded to either Brad or Mike. We just need the name, phone number, email, height/weight, current chair being used and the chair they want to switch to. The fee is $75 for the consultation.
We are available to conduct In-Home Consultations. A CAPS (Certified Aging in Place Specialist) can come and evaluate how to adapt your home so you can ‘age in place’. Then we can do any installations needed. It’s a $75 fee for the CAPS Assessment, but the fee is credited toward any equipment or service purchased. In addition, we do Ramp Assessments. Especially recommended for 3 or more steps. This is a $50 fee when done independent from a CAPS Assessment, but the fee is also fully refunded when any equipment or service is purchased through Freedom Mobility.
We do not do any deliveries, pick ups, or repairs on Saturdays or Sundays.
Pricing on ramps will vary depending on a few factors:
- The specifications (rise, width, depth) of the stairs over which the ramp will be installed.
- Whether or not the user will be self-propelling or manually assisted up and down the ramp.
- The desired weight capacity of the ramp.
- The type(s) of mobility equipment that will be used on the ramp.
If the location is within 30 miles, then the fee would be $30. If the location is within 30-50 miles, then the fee would be $50.
Yes! Just give us the address and phone number of the location as well as the time you will most likely be arriving. We will schedule the delivery or pick up according to the information you provide.