Rehab Technician/ATP in Training
We are seeking a dynamic, detail-oriented, and hard working individual to join our team as a Repair Technician/ATP in Training. You will be required to learn and retain a vast amount of product knowledge as you will be assisting customers in determining the best solutions for their repair and seating needs. This position will be consulting in the interactive showroom, over the phone, and out in the field. Importance is placed on creating and maintaining an excellent customer experience with clear, informative and detailed correspondence with clients, caregivers, referrals and coworkers.
If this sounds like you, please apply
Rehab Technician Job Responsibilities
● Assembles, delivers and services all types of Rehab equipment and assists with DME and home accessibility when needed.
● May instruct patients on basic use of durable medical equipment, and other Home Accessibility equipment
● Loads and unloads durable medical and Home Accessibility equipment onto the delivery vehicle.
● Responds to emergency delivery calls as needed during regular business hours and on an on-call basis.
● Completes necessary paperwork including daily delivery logs, pick-up and delivery forms and vehicle maintenance logs. Distributes paperwork to appropriate personnel.
● Clean and assist with the repair of equipment.
● Perform routine vehicle maintenance including the checking of gasoline, oil fluids, tire pressure and
brakes. Report malfunctions to supervisor.
● Receives and Processes Inventory into Warehouse
● Helps Keeps Wearhouse clean and organized and adjust areas according to stock levels
● Clean Used Rental Equipment
● Keeps all tools and equipment in good working order
● Stay up to date on product knowledge through: Manufacture Rep inservices, product literature, Manufacture Websites, Webinars, YouTube videos, training classes.
● Install Ramps, Grab Bars, Stairlifts, VPLs, set up hospital beds, delivery of Lift Chairs.
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick
• Paid Holiday Pay
• Dental Insurance
• Health Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Clothing w/ Logo Issued
Monday – Friday 8a-4pm
Fill out the application below and upload your resume (and cover letter, if you have one). We will review your information and contact you.