Bringing the versatility and support of a hospital bed to the comfort of your home.
Hospital beds are easier for the user to move in and out of, shift positions in, and ensure improved comfort and safety through a variety of detachable accessories.
Bed Comfort & Support You Can Control
Freedom Mobility offers comfortable and durable hospital beds for rent or purchase to customers in Hanover, Owings Mills, Columbia, Towson, Rockville, Annapolis, Glen Burnie and many other locations in Central Maryland.
Full Electric Hi-Lo Hospital Beds
Hi-low hospital beds are perfect for a home care situation where a caregiver is involved. It can be difficult, uncomfortable and often ineffective for a caregiver to try to administer a treatment or perform a procedure on a patient using a low bed.
A hi-low bed can be easily raised to a desired level that makes the job easier for the caregiver. Our complete line of hi-low hospital beds is built for the caregiver’s ease of use and safety, and our beds include, but are not limited by, the following features:
- Safety-stop helps reduce the risk of serious injury, should a hand or other body part become caught between the bed frame and surface.
- The maximum height makes it easy to care for patients; the low height makes it ideal for Alzheimer’s patients and any other patient at risk of falling.
- The bed moves from its lowest to highest height within seconds and without any horizontal movement, eliminating wall damage.
- Battery backup keeps the bed functioning in the event of a power outage.
Bed Rails and Accessories
Bed rails are a great safety feature that prevents patients from falling out of bed. But they can also double as grab bars, helping patients to steady themselves or pull themselves up. At Freedom Mobility, we offer a variety of comprehensive bed rail solutions, including:
- Full and Half Bed Rails can span the whole length of the bed or just cover the head portion.
- Bed Assist Bars provide help getting in and out of bed.
- Bariatric Head and Foot Section Rails protect from rolling out of bed.
- Extra-Tall Bed Rails for higher mattresses.
- Standard Assist Rails for standard use.
We also carry the innovative Halo® Safety Ring, which is a bed rail system that reduces the risk of entrapment and prevents mattress movement. It can be installed on one side of the bed or on both, and comes in two options: the standard hospital bed model and a model for use with other beds. This device is FDA-approved and is widely used in assisted living facilities.
Guidance in Choosing Your Mobility Products
The hospital beds we carry can accommodate almost any weight and come with easy-to-operate automatic controls. We understand that a hospital bed in a home care environment often fulfills a temporary need, which is why we also offer hospital beds for rent in Central Maryland.
At Freedom Mobility, we are certain you will be able to find the appropriate solution for your comfort and safety needs. Our medical equipment specialists will be happy to advise you on the latest bed rail products and the specific features they offer.
Ready to begin your journey to better mobility?