This agreement is entered into on the effective date listed above by and between Freedom Mobility and client as listed above (hereinafter referred to as Renter).
Whereas, Freedom Mobility desires to engage Renter and Renter desires to accept engagement by Freedom Mobility as a renter of Rental Unit under the terms and conditions of this Rental Agreement. The parties agree as follows:
1. The Rental Agreement terms shall be on a monthly / weekly basis and will commence on the day of delivery. All Rentals are on a “Auto Pay” basis. Credit card must be on file, and will be charged on the due date. If payment is not received within 5 days of due date, Freedom Mobility will charge an additional 5% late fee.
2. The Renter shall pay a monthly / weekly fee which is due and charged automatically every 7 days for weekly or 30 days for monthly, commencing on the date listed above to the credit card on file. If applicable, all delivery and pickup charges are due on the first invoice of the rental. The Rental Agreement ends when equipment is returned.
3. You may return your rental to the showroom or request to have your rental picked up at any time however equipment is charged for requested time-out, not by time used. If you choose to return your equipment before your rental period ends no refunds will be given for time not used.
4. Each type of Rental Equipment has a specific Rent to Own period. If you rent the equipment to the end of the Rent to Own period, the last paid invoice will indicate the equipment is Paid In Full and the last payment. If applicable the Pick Up fee that was paid in advance will be refunded to the last invoice.
5. If at any time during the rental term you should decide to purchase the equipment, an 85% credit of payments you have made toward the rental of the equipment will be applied as a credit toward the purchase. This will only apply to the specific equipment being rented.
6. The Rental Unit may only be used and operated in a careful and proper manner. Use must comply with all laws, ordinances, and regulations relating to possession, use, or maintenance of the equipment.
7. The Renter shall pay Freedom Mobility full compensation for replacement and/or repair of any of the equipment which is not returned because it is lost or stolen or any equipment that is damaged and in need of cleaning or repair to return it to the same condition it was in at the time of rental. In this event Freedom Mobility will issue an invoice for replacement, cleaning or repair is conclusive as to the amount the Renter shall pay for replacement, cleaning or repairs.
Terms & Conditions
For hygienic reasons, the following products may not be returned: shower chairs, transfer benches, commodes and risers of any kind, mattresses, slings, bedding or protectors of any kind that are out of the package, and wheelchair cushions.
All upholstered Lift Chairs, Wheelchairs, Powerchairs, and Scooters, may be returned within 3 days of delivery. A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the credit owed. Merchandise must be in new condition(no smoke, pet odors, hair, soil, etc). Upon inspection, merchandise not returned in good condition may be rejected or subject to additional usage fees.
All other items must be returned in new condition within 3 days of receipt to receive a full refund. Delivery, Installment, and repair fees are not refundable.
Rental Return Policy
Rental Equipment is charged on a weekly or monthly basis. All delivery and pickup charges are due on the first invoice of the rental. Any rental charges hereafter will be charged AUTOMATICALLY in full to the credit card on file at the start of the new rental period. You may return your rental to the showroom or request to have your rental picked up at any time however equipment is charged for requested time-out, not by time used. If you choose to return your equipment before your rental period ends no refunds will be given for time not used. If you decide to purchase your rental we will issue you a credit of 80% of your payments and your pickup fee to your purchase price. If you rent the equipment to the full term of purchase, we will refund your pickup fee only to the last invoice.
Rentals – If Rental Equipment is cancelled in less than 1 week (7 days) prior to delivery/installation, there will be a 25% cancellation fee. If you fail to pick up the rental equipment on the agreed upon date, the order will be considered cancelled and there will be a 25% cancellation fee due.
Special Orders – Once your special order has been confirmed and approved by the customer with signature, a 25% non-refundable deposit will be collected. Cancelling special orders after the item has been shipped will result in a 25% restocking fee and the shipping charges that were incurred. No returns after 3 days of receipt except for manufacturer’s defect.
Once the product has been returned to Freedom Mobility, the credit will be issued by check within 30 days.
Special Orders may be returned within 3 days of receipt of the item minus the 25% restocking fee. The item must be returned in new condition(no smoke, pet odors, hair, soil, etc). Upon inspection, merchandise not returned in good condition may be rejected or subject to additional usage fees.
Receipt of Goods
Payment is due in full upon receipt of goods and services received by Freedom Mobility. You must make any claims for damage, shortage, or errors at the time of delivery or installation. If you do not make a claim at that time, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods and or services in satisfactory condition.
All products have different manufacturer warranties. For equipment bought at Freedom Mobility, we will happily comply with manufacturer warranties and facilitate the necessary steps to repair or exchange any damaged or broken parts.
Have a Question?
more information about our Maryland mobility solutions today.