Thank you for calling about Ramps! Here is the information I will need to produce a proper quote for you:
Things to consider about a ramp:
- Can not impede common Sidewalk
- What are your HOA requirements
- Need to have ample clearance inside the door of the entrance
Ramp length guideline:
- 1in to 1ft ratio for self pushing manual wheelchair users and walkers
- 2in to 1ft ratio for pushed wheelchair users
All information requested on the form below is necessary to produce a proper quote for you. Please watch our video below on how to properly measure for a ramp. Once we have the pictures and information, a Freedom Mobility Consultant will contact you with an estimate within 24 hours.
Shop Residential & Commercial Wheelchair Ramps
Freedom Mobility both sells and installs a complete line of the highest-quality wheelchair ramps in Central Maryland. We can perform wheelchair ramp installation in your home in Annapolis, Hanover, Towson, Glen Burnie, Owings Mills, Columbia or anywhere in Central Maryland.