Undercarriage Platform Safety Pan with obstruction detector takes less than 15 pounds of pressure to stop lift. The lift will still be operational in the upward direction, but the object or obstruction must be cleared to resume downward travel.
• Control Box: Multi-positional with keyed operation. Also features continuous, large, low pressure, mushroom head control switches (including emergency stop) that are easy to use, regardless of motor skills.
• Diagnostics: High-visibility LED indicator lights on the control box for easy troubleshooting and reduced service calls.
• Universal Access: The self-actuating 24-inch entry ramp can be assembled on either end of the platform allowing access to the lift from either side. When the lift rises, the ramp folds upward to provide a safety measure, preventing accidental travel off the platform.
• Adaptable Unit: Multiple lifting heights and platform configurations to fit your unique requirements.
• Lightest Platform Lift: Known on the market as the lightest residential platform lift available.
• Plug-N-Play Wiring Technology: The platform tower and gate are both prewired with automotive-style connectors that are waterproof and will not corrode. Our Plug-N-Play wiring technology makes the PASSPORT user-friendly, low-maintenance, and the preferred lift of technicians and installers.
• DC-Powered: The PASSPORT is fully DC powered. On battery power alone, the lift can complete approximately 20 complete cycles, even fully-loaded.
• ETL Certified: The PASSPORT has been tested and approved by a national accredited testing laboratory, assuring continued compliance with the applicable regulatory and safety standards throughout North America. The ETL Certification Mark is recognized and accepted proof of third-party inspection, testing, and certification.
• Made in the USA and carries a two-year warranty.