- Therapy Modes:
ALTERNATING: Air cylinders 1 and 3 deflate while 2 and 4 inflate. Pairs will go through one complete alternation cycle every 15 minutes.
FLOAT: Stops the alternating or rotating movement of the mattress and evenly inflates all four air cylinders. The FLOAT indicator light will illuminate and the mattress will achieve uniform support with no movement within five minutes.
ROTATION: Air cylinders 1 and 2 inflate while 3 and 4 deflate, gently rolling the patient laterally. Cycles complete every 15 minutes, rotating the patient from side to side, approximately 20 degrees in each direction.
- Aggressive Treatment through Stage IV
- Excessive maceration contributes to development of skin breakdown.
- Any stage ulcer where maceration is a contributing factor.
- Prevention for those at high risk of skin breakdown (e.g. Braden score 12 or less)
- Won’t deflate in power outage.
- Documented superiority in moisture removal.
- PressureGuard® design: stability, safety, anti-shearing.
- Product and Parts Covered under a Two-Year, Non-Prorated Warranty
- Mattress Weight: 22lbs
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs. in FLOAT and ALTERNATING, 350 lbs. in ROTATION