- Weight limit: 350lbs or 440lbs with XXL heavy duty kit
- Slim profile of only 15 in when seat and footrest are folded up
- Fold-up seat, footrest and armrests save space for other stair users
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- Adjustable seat height ensures the perfect fit for each user
- Manual swivel seat for safer transfer onto and off of the lift (powered upgrade option available)
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Vinyl seat for easy cleaning
- Anodized aluminum track with no exposed gearing
- Large, carpeted footrest for greater traction
- Manual emergency stop
- Two remote controls included
- DC plug-in power
- Battery back-up in the event of power outage
Powered Hinged Track: the track can be folded away from the doorway, giving clear access.
Powered Footrest: with the touch of a button, the footrest automatically folds up. Whether you have difficulty bending or plan to park near the top of the stairs, this safety feature prevents you from manually folding the footrest or keeping it unfolded and causing a potential tripping hazard.
Body Harness: for those who require extra support and stability as they ride the stairlift, select the Body Harness option.
Commercial/XXL: with a weight capacity of 440lbs, the XXL upgrade is ideal for commercial applications and users with larger frames – all while maintaining Handicare’s comfort and safety standards. It retains a slim, compact track to maximize space on your staircase.
Powered Swivel Seat: by simply holding the toggle control toward the landing when you arrive, the seat swivels so you face the landing to disembark toward it rather than getting off the lift sideways.