Good Morning! The showroom is closed until further notice however we are still operating. Please use the following methods to contact us: -Calling 443-445-3518 -Our live Chat Bot on www.freedommobilitysolutions.com -Email us at email@example.com
If you need to arrange a drop off / pick up for a rental please contact us. Thank you and stay safe!
Freedom Mobility is currently operating normal business hours from 10am to 4pm. All appointments scheduled stand unchanged. If you need to reschedule or have special delivery instructions due to a visitor ban please call the showroom to speak with a sales rep so that we can properly accommodate you or your loved ones. 443-445-3518 Freedom Mobility also offers a wide range of evaluation and consultation services we can perform via telephone, email, and face-time before install to minimize human contact. Thank you and stay safe!
To our staff and customers,
Like so many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world. For Freedom Mobility, that means understanding how it affects our employees, customers and communities, and then making the necessary adjustments to our work and operations.
We have one simple objective that guides us: keeping you and our employees safe. This has been at the center of our conversations every step of the way. With that in mind, we have made several moves in our business in response to the threat of the coronavirus.
We have ramped up cleaning services at our store and are enforcing the following:
- Adding hand sanitizer at the front entrance for all staff and guests.
- Sanitizing wipes are near workstations and counters so that employees can keep them continuously cleaned.
- Temperatures of employees monitored daily and all employees with fevers or signs of a virus will stay home.
As always we will continue to enforce our strict cleaning policies such as:
- All outside returned equipment will be stored in the designated dirty area until properly cleaned with commercial-grade disinfectant.
- Cleaned equipment is tagged and stored in a plastic bag and in a designated clean area until used again.
- Vehicles cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Showroom and equipment cleaned and disinfected daily.
We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick or are returning from an area of the world identified as posing a coronavirus-related risk. Per CDC recommendations, we will ask employees who have traveled to such locations or have been exposed to others who have traveled to such locations to self-quarantine for 14 days. A strict travel policy for our employees is in place, and we have canceled meetings with large gatherings, again to do what we can to help prevent the spread of the illness. If you don’t feel well, or choose not to visit our store, of course we are ready to serve you over the phone or via face-time.
What you can do:
While we are being proactive to protect your health and safety, we also encourage you to do the same. We all play a role in reducing the potential of the spread coronavirus in our community. The following are recommendations issued by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control):
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
We know that many of you have scheduled in-home consultations or seating consultations, deliveries, installations or repairs with us. If you have any concerns, we will be happy to partner with you to reschedule your appointment at no additional cost. Simply call 443-445-3518, and we will take care of it. For in-home consultations and seating consultations, we offer options for phone or video conversations with our experts if you so choose.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees.